It’s that time of year again! It’s time that the Alpine Dancers officially dust off their tracht — or see if we can still fit in it — and start performing in the Oktoberfests around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This year is no exception and the Alpine Dancers of Garland will be performing at the following locations throughout September and October:
- WurstFest in Mansfield on Saturday, September 10th 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Addison Oktoberfest on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 16th-18th
- Fort Worth Oktoberfest on Friday, September 23rd at 7-8pm
- McKinney Oktoberfest on Saturday, September 24th at 2-3pm & 3:30-4:30
- The Texas State Fair on Sunday, October 2nd at 5:00pm & 6:00pm
And finally on December 18th, our group will be at the Christkindl Market for performances at 4pm & 6pm in Arlington, Texas.
So much is happening this season, and we’re excited to be a part of the festivities!